Dr. Ricky Stugart MD Patient Reviews

3.9

March 30th, 2014
Need listing and people skills.
The man has the personality of a box of hammers. He does not listen to what you have to say and keeps treating you when he should refer you to a specialist.

August 18th, 2013
Good Doctor
Good doctor. Known him for eight years and he has always treated me with the upmost respect. That computer you see is all symptoms going into the data base that each doctor uses now, quicker than writing down all you say people and more accurate to reach a diagnosis and care for your health needs. He usually knows what is wrong right away and prescribes the proper treatment. If it is beyond his specialty he will refer you right away. He has gotten myself and my husband through a lot of health problems and eased our mind so many times. Dr. Rick is a fine doctor and if you aren't satisfied have someone show you the door please. His staff has always gotten us in for medical care very quickly when we really needed help badly. The nurses are just super also! Doctors are dealing with a lot, especially with this healthcare system coming up and many of us may be getting the boot. So when doctors start retiring soon due to this Obamacare trash maybe we will be grateful just to get back in the door to see a doctor!

June 6th, 2013
Absolutely the worst doctor I have ever had the misfortune to see. He has no empathy or compassion. He didn't once look up from his computer while speaking with me in the examination room. When I requested another doctor in the practice I received a terse letter from the practice manager stating that I had received "excellent care" from Stugart and that my request was denied. I attempted on numerous occasions to contact the practice manager to voice my concerns, but could never get her.....hence this review.

January 31st, 2012
Personable, Low Key Doc
I have been a patient of Dr. Stugart for 8 years. He has always treated me with respect and concern and without some of the arrogance associated with many doctors. His advice, diagnosis, and recommendations have always been right on.

October 13th, 2011
This doctor is not good at listing to you and his staff does not try to solve problems with medications refills ....i would NOT recommend any one to go to this practice ....not good at all not satisfied with the staff or doctor///