A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rico Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rico Mendoza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rico Mendoza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mendoza has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rico Vicente Ilagan Mendoza MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rico V. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Rico Mendoza has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rico Mendoza practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists, Spartanburg Sleep Medicine Doctors, Spartanburg Pulmonologists, and Spartanburg Critical Care Practitioners.