A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rico V Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rico V Mendoza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendoza
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendoza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rico V Mendoza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mendoza has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rico V I Mendoza MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rico V I. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Rico V Mendoza has 1 office location.
Dr. Rico V Mendoza practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists, Spartanburg Pulmonologists, Spartanburg Critical Care Practitioners, and Spartanburg Sleep Medicine Doctors.