Dr. Rida Mazagri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

June 22nd, 2016
Get A Second Opinion!!!!!!
He told me that having back surgery was my only option, I had the surgery in February. While home recovering my insion opened up and set infection, he was out of town! Two weeks later when he came back it still wasn't healed and asked if I was a diabetic (which was in my chart, and I told him several times!) he went back in to clean the wound and let it heal from the inside out. It's been five months and my back is in worse shape than ever, my left foot is numb, I can barley walk for only short period of times. I was in better shape before the surgery. Now that he's got all he could from my insurance him and his PA Spoon (which I seen her more than him) isn't a bit friendly, they give me the run around treat me like I'm some random dope head, even his staff is rude, they constantly "misplace" my appointments, my x-rays and before the sugeroy everyone was sweet as could be. He's just a knife happy doctor who gets everything he can from your insurance and then leaves you in the street worse off!

January 15th, 2015
cookie cutter Doctor..just like every other neurologist ive ever seen.
Went to him for comp. Neck injury from a fall at work. He didn't want to hear how back my neck and shoulder is hurting and numb..all he cared about was that I was a little over weight. I told him that wasn't what I was there for but if he wanted to talk about my injury that would be great. He was VERY short with me after that.. even though I turned down the pain pill prescription he tried to give me. Not the best Doc in my opinion. I KNOW what I am feeling.. he treated me like I was faking or something.

December 16th, 2013
This doctor has my respect hands down!!!!
Dr Mazagri saved my life, not only by his expertise in his field, but also his true compassion for his patient's welfare and well-being. He caught issues in time on several occasions that literally saved my life and has my ultimate respect as a doctor, as well as a person. I am so grateful that he was on duty the day of my accident. I am able to celebrate each day because of his knowledge and kindness. I am very grateful and blessed. Thank you soooooo much!!!!

September 6th, 2012
He is a wonderful doctor.I have been to a few doctors with my back problems,all of which treated me very poorly.Dr.Mazagri,was very compasionate,caring,and really listened to me.I had been asking doctors for 6 years to do an mri,none of them would.1 week after seeing Dr.Mazagri,I was having an mri.He believed me,which was very important to me,and I would highly recommened him to anyone with back problems.

July 23rd, 2010
xx
I was referred to him without knowing him. He was very nice and quite to the point. He explained the situation to myself and my husband and gave us ...

November 21st, 2009
Incredible
Doctor after doctor, neurosurgeon after neurosurgeon and I ended up in his office. I was sure he was going to be like all the others, they all knew what was wrong but were too scared to fix it. He was the FIRST one willing and determined to make me better! Looking back now everything happened exactly the way it should have. I have four words: HE SAVED MY LIFE! I owe him everything. There are no words to describe the talent and skill Dr. Mazagri has. I would not, without a doubt, be here today without him. I love him and all that he has done for me. I would recommend him to anyone. I am thankful for him and thank God everyday for him. I agree 110% with the other review. Not only is he knowledgeable and incredibly skilled but I truly believe he cares about every single one of his patients. My first impression of him was that he genuinely cared and was going to do his very best to save me. I wish all people were like him, the world would be a far better place. Dr. Mazagri, you will forever hold a special place in my heart ....and brain! Thank you!

August 14th, 2009
He is a great doctor.
He is the nicest most caring surgeon. He cares about his patients and has wonderful bedside manner. He cares about how you are feeling before and after surgery. He really is just a terrific surgeon and is extremely skilled at what he does. He makes you feel at ease when you meet him. You will automatically feel comfortable and he will put all your fears aside. He is always willing to answer questions and wants you to ask them. He is thorough with his patients. Just an overall terrific person and doctor!