Dr. Riddell Scott Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Riddell Scott?

Worst doctor we have ever been to

Posted on October 27th, 2017

We found Dr. Scott via the clinic's website. The website stated that she specializes in psoriasis so we brought my son in for a consultation. While in the exam room, she asked my son to take off his shirt so she could see his rashes. While leaning against the sink and with her arms folded over her chest, she looked down at my son, not even coming close to him to examine him and stupidly asked "Do you want to get better?" I thought that was rather obvious. We were there to see a doctor because my son wanted to get well from his condition. It took a lot of restraint not to respond sarcastically that the reason we are there is so we can admire her beautiful, arrogant face. She recommended a very expensive medicine which we of course could not afford. The visit to this doctor was a total waste of time. She does not deserve even 1 star.

Worst Experience

Posted on September 29th, 2017

My daughter (13) has seen Dr. Scott a number of times for acne. The wait has been anywhere from 40 min-an hour. She is rude and arrogant and does not care about your time. We will never go back.

Will Never See Her Again

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

Brought my teenage son to see Dr. Riddell Scott and she was brusque and arrogant. She made my son even more uncomfortable than he already was. The only thing that saved the appointment was the super friendly nurse. My son made me promise that I would never bring him there again. He would rather suffer from the skin condition than be that uncomfortable again.

By far worst doctor experience

Posted on July 6th, 2017

Told me I was wasting her time (this after she admitted to making me wait for nearly an hour while she caught up on paperwork, making me late for work). Very bizarre experience. Outright mean from the start, and seeping with arrogance.

Posted on January 24th, 2011

over all just a great experience. :) Friendly staff hardly any time to wait.and prescribed meds worked and i am very Happy.

Posted on November 29th, 2009

I did not know what to expect and the experience far exceeded my expectation. I can not say if the procedure was 100% successful and neither have I seen the bill yet..

Posted on September 25th, 2017