A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ridha Arem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ridha Arem, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ridha Arem, MD is board certified in Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diseases of Pregnancy Lipid Disorders Pituitary Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Arem graduated from Fac De Med De Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ridha Arem MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ridha Arem practice?
- Dr. Ridha Arem has 1 office location.
Dr. Ridha Arem practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Endocrinologists.