Dr. Ridha Arem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ridha Arem?

July 25th, 2017

Dr Arem has a nonresponsive staff

I have asked three times to have my test results mailed to me. Over a month has passed since my latest visit. I have been unable to get anyone to respond to my request. I was also unable to get a message thru to his website and blog as well. I had my visit with my rheumatologist without these results.

September 25th, 2016

Was thoroughly impressed with Dr. Arem and his staff. My only issue was that everything had to be paid before leaving. My bill was around $2000 for the iniital visit and tests. Takes no insurance

July 22nd, 2016

Patient

He is by far the most precise, n depth endocrinologist in the United States as well as in foreign countries. He will take whatever steps are deemed necessary in order to provide his patients with the most complete an accurate diagnosis.

July 20th, 2015

Mom

March 25th, 2015

Dr. Arem has not only changed my life, I feel he has saved my life. I was overmedicated with thyroid drugs to the point it was effecting both by blood pressure and cardiac health. It has taken 2 years but today I feel the best I have in years. I will continue to travel 2 days every 3-6 months to see Dr. Arem. And, I will be forever grateful that he is so dedicated to the treating those of us with a Thyroid Disease.

February 8th, 2015

Dr Arem is extremely knowledgeable and thorough in his treatment of his patients. Highly recommended

February 4th, 2015

Dr. Arem is the best there is. He turned my life around when other doctors failed to do so. If you have a thyroid problem, there isn't a better doctor than this one.

January 16th, 2015

Best endocrinologist

Dr. Arem diagnosed me when no one else was able. His prices are high, but his knowledge is priceless. His staff is very friendly.

July 27th, 2014

This man is the worse 'doctor' I have ever been to. I have never been treated with such disrespect and then charged outrageous fees for an entire appointment that was spent with him on the phone with a family member while I sat in his office like I didn't even exist. When the phone call ended, without even talking to me, he proceeded to tell me about all the expensive tests he was going to do.....or outsource.....,none of them covered by insurance!!! The visit ALONE was $1,200.........also not covered by insurance!! BEWARE!!!

October 20th, 2013

Mrs

Dr Arem is a brilliant physician!

March 22nd, 2013

I was lucky to have found Dr Arem. I was under the care of another endocrinologist in Houston who did not want to try to work with me if my Hashimotos started uo again for he claimed my thyroid was difficult to work with and if it did start up again he would only recommend surgery. Well yes my diseased gland flared up again and I was lucky that my sister's endocrinologist recommended Dr Arem to me. That was over 22 years ago. I have only the greatest respect in Dr Arem. He has patiently worked with me to finally get my disease and gland under control. His wonderful diet has helped me lose lover 80 pounds. I strongly recommend Dr Arem!!!!

March 13th, 2012

Long time patient

Dr. Arem is very well known in the area of Thyroid disorders. I have been his patient for many years. I believe he manages my care better than other doctors that I have seen. However, he has no bedside manner, is irritable when questions are asked, and I often feel that he is annoyed that I don't know the answers myself. I do not feel compassion from him, but will forgo this for his expertise, at least for now.