Learn more about Dr. Rifaat El-Mallakh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rifaat El-Mallakh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rifaat El-Mallakh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Mallakh graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. El-Mallakh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rifaat S El-Mallakh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rifaat S. El-Mallakh practice?
- Dr. Rifaat El-Mallakh has 1 office location.
Dr. Rifaat El-Mallakh practices Psychiatry near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Psychiatrists.