A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riffat Muzaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riffat Muzaffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riffat Muzaffer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Muzaffer graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Muzaffer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riffat Muzaffer MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Riffat Muzaffer practice?
- Dr. Riffat Muzaffer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Riffat Muzaffer practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Ojai, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Ojai Internists and Ojai Infectious Disease Doctors.