A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riffat Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riffat Qadir is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riffat Qadir, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Qadir has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riffat Hanif Qadir FACS and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Riffat H. Qadir practice?
- Dr. Riffat Qadir has 1 office location.
Dr. Riffat Qadir practices Otolaryngology near Uniontown, OH.
See Uniontown Otolaryngologists.