A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riffat Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riffat Qadir, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Qadir has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qadir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Riffat H. Qadir practice?
Dr. Riffat Qadir practices Otolaryngology near Uniontown, OH.
See Uniontown Otolaryngologists.