A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riffat Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riffat Qadir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qadir
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qadir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riffat Qadir, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Qadir has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riffat Hanif Qadir FACS and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Riffat H. Qadir practice?
- Dr. Riffat Qadir has 1 office location.
Dr. Riffat Qadir practices Otolaryngology near Uniontown, OH.
See Uniontown Otolaryngologists.