Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir was very professional, listened to me and asked questions. She really took an interest in my issues, gave thoughtful responses and presented options for treatment. I was treated with kindness and respect by everyone in the office.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've seen Dr. Riffat Qadir in the past and it was recently recommended by my PCP that I see her. She's awesome! Very thorough, conscientious and considerate. I would recommend her to anyone (and have in the past) having an ear, nose, throat problem.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She seems very knowledgeable and address each of my issues. I left with recommendations and confidence that we narrowed down causes. I'm slightly confused about when I should schedule a follow up appointment.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She left room before I could tell her recent medical information .did not answer any questions.she just walked out of room and never returned.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Diligent, caring, thoughtful, organized, and knowledgeable are a few of the words that describe this doctor. She has a passion to know and apply what she knows, to guide you to a healthier life. Bravo, Dr. QADIR

Oct 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir really takes all the steps to figure out what is wrong. She is very friendly and explains clearly. She was recommended by my mother and is the best doctor I have dealt with.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir is without a doubt the finest physician I have ever encountered. She is friendly, an encyclopedia of medical knowledge, keeps the interview right on target - a delight to visit and most helpful in every way.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care, excellent diagnostic abilities, highly recommend to anyone who has an ENT issue that needs to be addressed.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would recommend this Dr to anyone having problems with the ear. She is very thorough, caring and kind.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She goes over and answer questions

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very smart and carring doctor. Willing to listen and work with you.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I do tell my family & friends about Dr. Qadir, & I recommend her to them.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been battling allergies for over 20 years and my weight for almost 10 years and Dr. Qadir is the first physician to provide me with a treatment plan that is effective, does not leave me feeling persistently hungry and is not medication based.

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is very caring. She is very thorough.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Addresses concerns with several suggestions, if needed, to customize treatment options. Diligent follow-up and well-being of patient first and foremost. Tackles difficult and long-standing problems with vigor.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice people here and would recommend to anyone.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The wait time exceeded an hour and a half. When scheduling, I waited two days for a return call. I had to call again to try to schedule. Dr. Qadir is a wonderful physician, the office staff needs some training, or a physicians assistant might be helpful.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir was very professional and friendly.

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy with the care I have received from Dr. Qadir. As always she has been insightful and thorough. Her staff is also very attentive and friendly.

Aug 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After seeing two other ENT doctors and undergoing sinus surgery, I was still very sick. Dr. Qadir finally identified the cause (allergies) and has me on a path to recovery. She has spent more time with me than any other Doctor that I have ever seen.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

No problem.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very Pleased with my treatment. I am feeling better already. I would recommend Dr. Riffat Qadir to all my family and friends.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

God has gifted Dr Qadir in an amazing way! She is always kind & thorough & genuinely cares about her patients.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Just Love her! She comes across very caring and explained our game plan. Her whole staff reflects her kindness and they have been great with me!

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

For the first time I feel that all my medcall issues are being addressed at one time. This approach is new to me but I am willing to try this and think the results will be beneficial.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir took the time to get all the information regarding what brought me in. She explained things as we went along and asked questions to get clarification, as needed.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir is an answer to my prayer. She engages me in all my health concerns. It's a pleasure to have an appointment with her.

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and yet personable

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My questions and concerns were addressed and we discussed them until I was comfortable with our decisions. I'm glad to have found some one so close.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Qadir has always addressed my health issues in a proffesional manner. She has helped me alot these last 4 visits. Bill H.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Waiting time once inside the room waiting for doctor needs to be cut down.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and easy to talk with.

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with the Dr. and staff.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy with Dr. Qadir. I feel she is on top of things and I am excited about the improvement I am experiencing in my health, thanks to her care.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with everybody associated with Dr.Qadir's office.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Riffat Qadir is amazing, her staff is very nice too

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

advised to see dentist due to soreness and swelling in the gum an/or tooth area

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Efficient, friendly, and you can feel comfortable asking the doctor questions. You don't feel rushed. Good experience.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The whole staff at Dr. Qadir's office was very nice & professional. The office is very convenient for us. A good friend recommended Dr. Quadir to us & I will do likewise. A very satisfied new patient.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and thorough. Office and staff seemed very polite and organized.

Apr 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit to Dr. Qadir. It will not be my last! She is competent, courteous, caring and of considerable help to me. I am impressed with her credentials as an integrative physician and only wish I had found her sooner.

Apr 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir has diagnosed allergies I never knew I had, treated with vitamins and now LDA therapy. I now feel healthy, alert, and more productive in my daily life and activities. No longer full of antibiotics and OTC drugs. I am forever thankful!

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was great. Very professional and knowledgeable about my concerns. Highly recommend her to anyone else.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone in Dr. Qadir's office is polite and professional. I have been seeing Dr. Qadir for over 10 years and have enjoyed much improved breathing, sense of smell, and resistance to allergens. Dr. Qadir is concerned about your overall health.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The staff is great and the Doctor is excellent. You can tell that she really cares about you.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My first appointment with Dr. Qadir was a tremendous experience. She is knowledgeable, caring, and thorough. Her staff is likewise engaged, truly helpful, friendly and concerned. The office is a relaxing environment, clean, and neat as a pin. Wonderful.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Because I make an appointment at the beginning of a work day I appreciate not having to wait a long time to see the doctor. After a few minutes getting checked in I was ready to see Dr. Qadir for my check up.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was very knowledgeable and professional.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR QADIR IS THE BEST

Mar 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Time is money (mine too) when I schedule an appointment I expect it to be adhered to. The lame excuse is she ran into issues with other patients (I was there at 9:15am early appt.). She needs to book appointments to compensate for these (normal) issues.

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Pleasant staff.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We arrived at the wrong time and the Doctor managed to see us.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Feel addressed concerns as well as making sure I understood Everything talked about . Love the way she prints my care plan out . Makes it easier to follow my care. Thanks for all she does!!!!!

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Dr. Qadir is a wonderful ent Dr. All her staff are wonderful too. They always make you feel welcome and comfortable.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First time seeing this doctor and happy with her. She seemed on top of things and willing to do extra to make sure everything was correct.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was pleasantly surprised at her thoroughness. She addressed my concerns and made a plan of action that suited my needs. So glad that I found a doctor that looks at each person as an individual.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything fine, except that an appointment scheduled for the earliest time the office is open shouldn't require over an hour's wait.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Qadir cares about her patients. I never feel rushed; she answers all questions. She approaches your problem hollistically. She wants to know what is going on with your whole body not just your ear problem. I have already recommended Dr Qadir to family

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everybody in the office smiled, were pleasant and professional. Nice experience. The doctor took her time with me and did not act rushed. I would recommend them easy enough.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was very easy going and patient with my questions and told me what she would like to do to solve my problem.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir was very efficient and straight forward during the exam. It was my first visit so I was slightly nervous about what procedures would be done. Nothing was so bad, really. I was amazed at how much better I could breath! Great first experience.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Qadir is excellent. She looks at the whole picture, getting to the root cause of the problem rather than just treating the symptoms. She is not "prescription happy" although always gets it right when she does prescribe. Outstanding Dr.

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was so grateful to finally feel heard and understood. Dr. Qadir communicated so clearly and ensured that we were on the same page. We came up with a plan of action that I felt comfortable with and steps to move forward with. So thankful for her!

Jan 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent visit. Dr. Qadir took the time necessary to reach and explain her diagnosis. Highly professional staff.