Learn more about Dr. Riffat Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riffat Qureshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riffat Qureshi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Qureshi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riffat Nisar Qureshi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Riffat N. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Riffat Qureshi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Riffat Qureshi practices Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL and Lakeland, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists.