Dr. Riffat Sadiq Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Riffat Sadiq?

February 14th, 2017

Dr. Sadiq saved my life...

I chose Dr. Sadiq based on my grandfather's history. Like myself, he hated doctors. But for whatever reason, he always looked forward to seeing Dr. Sadiq. It was easy to make an appointment as she has many offices in the WNY area and bound to have one near your home. As ALL doctors, they can only be prompt with their first appointment of the day. Remember this when they are spending extra time with you when the next patient is waiting their turn. So, a little wait time is a positive trade off. Her staff at the Harlem Rd office is very courteous. Her accuracy is right on. I went into her office with my own diagnosis of a bad lung infection and was sent directly to the ER as she knew my heart was failing. Her bedside manner is terrific for a doctor. She took the time out of her busy schedule to pay me two visits during my hospital stay. People have to remember, she is your primary doctor. She diagnosis you with what is wrong and then places you with a doctor or team of doctors that she believes will best help you. She's not going to be with you every minute of every day as she did her job. With her many locations in the area, she can't possibly be at all at once. However, she has a tremendous team that all are trained to give you their undivided attention and care. Luckily for me, she was at the location for both of my visits and did check in on the nurse. You can also rest assured that she sure will check in on you to make sure everything is going well and that you are getting the best treatment possible!

January 15th, 2016

Never met my mom

Was the house doctor for my mom's assisted living center. Never met my mom, always sent the Nurse Practitioner. Did not respond to the house nurse's calls when my mom needed help for her labored breathing even though the nurse called during office hours. Her Nurse Practitioner sent my mom away even though she had trouble breathing because she had to be somewhere else during my mom's scheduled appointment. NEVER saw my mom when she was in the hospital.

March 29th, 2015

WORST DOCTOR AND WORST SERVICE

This is certainly not the right doctor for you. Please stay away. Full of chaos and unprofessional attitude of the staff. Billing is excessive with out complete itemization. If you book appointment with Riffat you may be seen by someone else PA.

September 17th, 2012

Aweful Office

Most frustrating dr's office I have ever dealt with in my life!! Never completes paperwork on time, I have to follow up with them, results of tests never available on time when scheduled appointment is made. Always loses papers/can't find them/right person is not in the office to fill them out. No consistency with Dr's, staff, nurses. It's a revolving door of pure chaos in the office. Very irresponsible!!!!!!!

September 27th, 2017