Overall Review

3.0

no change

January 15th, 2016
Never met my mom
Was the house doctor for my mom's assisted living center. Never met my mom, always sent the Nurse Practitioner. Did not respond to the house nurse's calls when my mom needed help for her labored breathing even though the nurse called during office hours. Her Nurse Practitioner sent my mom away even though she had trouble breathing because she had to be somewhere else during my mom's scheduled appointment. NEVER saw my mom when she was in the hospital.

March 28th, 2015
WORST DOCTOR AND WORST SERVICE
This is certainly not the right doctor for you. Please stay away. Full of chaos and unprofessional attitude of the staff. Billing is excessive with out complete itemization. If you book appointment with Riffat you may be seen by someone else PA.

September 17th, 2012
Aweful Office
Most frustrating dr's office I have ever dealt with in my life!! Never completes paperwork on time, I have to follow up with them, results of tests never available on time when scheduled appointment is made. Always loses papers/can't find them/right person is not in the office to fill them out. No consistency with Dr's, staff, nurses. It's a revolving door of pure chaos in the office. Very irresponsible!!!!!!!