A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rigoberto Barba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rigoberto Barba is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rigoberto Barba, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barba graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Barba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rigoberto Barba MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rigoberto Barba practice?
- Dr. Rigoberto Barba has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rigoberto Barba practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near Woodland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA.
See Woodland Internists and Woodland Primary Care Doctors.