Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner, Internists

Sutter Medical
475 Pioneer Ave
Woodland, CA 95776
530-406-5600
Locations and availability (6)

2.5

|  Make an informed decision.  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2013

The last question in the hints on what you might want to think about when writing your review is. Would you choose this doctor again? The answer NO! This is my experience with this Doctor and his staff and why I feel this way. On June 16, 2013, I was involved in a motorcycle accident resulting in a crushed Lumbar Vertebrae as well as fractures to several other vertebrae. I generally have never been sick and because I was not going to be able to return to work anytime soon was advised by my HR Dept at work and the Back Specialist to pick a Primary Care Physician in order to get the paper work started on my CA Disability Insurance (CA DI.) Through my works online insurance web site I did a search and picked Dr. Rigoberto's office as he was accepting new patients . My first appoint with Dr Rigoberto was July 18 at 2:15. After 45 minutes of staring at walls sitting in a room the Doctor came in. We talked about what the Back Specialist had told me the x-rays I needed to take to the Back Specialist, my blood pressure and the paperwork that needed to be taken care of for CA DI. On July 22 I finished my portion of the Physician certificate regarding my claim. I called his office and spoke with a member of his staff who gave me the office email address so I could forward the form to them. On July 30 I checked my account with CA DI it read Pending medical provider form. I called Dr. Rigoberto's office to ask about the form. The person on the phone said the email came with out an attachment. I don't live in town but I was in town called a friend forwarded the same email to their yahoo account and they opened the attachment printed it and I hand carried it to Dr. Rigoberto's office July 31, 2013. I asked why they couldn't just do this via the CA DI's website and was informed that they were not set up to do that. The following week I hand delivered another copy of the same Physicians certificate in red ink provided by the CA DI with an envelope addressed to CA DI Today August 16, 2013. I checked again with CA DI same message Pending medical provider form. I called Dr. Rigoberto's Office spoke to Nora at 1:41 pm. She said she would check on the paperwork and call me back in a few minutes. I started writing this review shortly after hanging up. At 3:06 Nora called back to tell me the Doctor still hasn't signed my paper work but she'll leave him a message that I need that taken care of. Sorry for how long this is but because I'm rating this Doctor and his staff so poorly I felt I should explain myself.

|  First Rate Doctor  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2010

Dr. Barba is a kind and personable doctor who is genuinely concerned with his patient's welfare.