A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rigoberto Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rigoberto Mendoza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rigoberto Mendoza, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mendoza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rigoberto Joseph Mendoza MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rigoberto J. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Rigoberto Mendoza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rigoberto Mendoza practices Plastic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Lawn, IL.
See Tampa Plastic Surgeons.