inactive

Rigoberto J Mendoza MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 2nd, 2016
Full tummy tuck
I am on my 7th day of pre op had a full tummy tuck ,and I am feeling great. Dr MENDOZA did an excellent job. He took his time performing the surgery. I am healing very well very minimal pain which was what I was most worried about. His care nurse was very caring and went beyond her duties. I had interviewed several surgeons and felt most comfortable with Dr . Mendoza. I will see him again in three weeks cannot wait to let him know how pleased I am, of course I an still very swollen fior now but the finally results is going to be what I expected . If you are considering having a tummy tuck done go with the best Dr. Mendoza.😊

August 18th, 2015
Breast Augmention Revision
I had silicone implants about 30 years ago. A mammogram revealed that the implants were disingrating. I knew it was going to be a tough reconstruction because of the removal of the implants which were not intact. There was also alot of scar tissue. After several consultations, I chose Dr. Mendoza because of his experience with other patients that had the procedure. I was very comforted by his confidence and his compassion for what I was going through. It was a bit of a tough recovery because of the amount of work that needed to be done to clean out my breasts. I'm very happy with my results. I would have to boast that I have the best breasts in my Red Hatter Society! Highly recommend Dr. Mendoza!

March 9th, 2014
Tummy tuck at age 50
I just had a tummy tuck at age 50 a few days ago, Dr Mendoza was my doctor and all I can say is he is the best. I would do this again cause my experience was just wonderful. Everything has went so well of course I had the best doctor and I'm so happy words can't express, he is the best!! Thank you so much Dr Mendoza

October 14th, 2012
Now Practicing in Florida- Thank God!!!
After years of talking about wanting a breast augmentation and after much research, I have just chosen Dr. Mendoza as my surgeon. He was easy to talk to and very honest with his recommendations. He took the time to listen to what I was looking for in my results and by listen I mean truly listened to me. He answered all of my questions and assured me that no question was to small this put me at great ease. My surgery is scheduled!!!! I am beyond excited and strangely calm about it as I know if any thing comes up before then I can call and speak to the doctor directly. (Ive already called for concerns and hes been quick to call me back.) Ill be sure to post more info after my procedure!

March 28th, 2012
Poor bedside manner
He was very unprofessional at consultation. Would not recommend him to anyone.