Dr. Rihan Khan MD Patient Reviews

• Diagnostic Radiology Tucson, AZ

August 17th, 2012
Best Doctor I have ever seen. No kidding.
Dr. Khan treats you as though you are part of his family. During one of my visits another doctor said that I was getting the "royal treatment" because Dr. Khan wanted to show me my MRI images. He went out of his way to make sure that I understood the diagnosis. He called my home several times after the procedure to see how I was doing. Not just once but three times he called. His diagnosis was accurate. This is the doctor you want!

September 12th, 2011
Dr. Rihan Khan is fabulous. I received three lumbar epidural injections from him in early 2011 for treatment of a herniated disc at UMC outpatient in Tucson. Before each injection, he spent time explaining the procedure, asking questions and listening to my feedback on symptoms. The procedures were painless and efficiently administered by Dr Khan and the hospital staff. After the injections, he came to my bedside and walked with me down to hall to ensure the injection was targeted correctly to relieve the leg pain from the bulging disc. Amazingly, he personally phoned me three days after the injections to ensure there was no sign of infection and eight days after the injections to ensure the epidural had kicked in to relieve pain and offer followup activity recommendations. Dr Khan is a very kind and caring doctor. He timed the third epidural precisely enabling me to enjoy a three-week Alaska trip pain-free. I highly recommend him for interventional radiology.

December 23rd, 2009