Dr. Riico Joseph Dotson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Riico Joseph Dotson?

Great Surgeon!

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Dr. Dotson is by far, out of my 79 yrs on this earth and several surgeries, the most complete in explaining your condition and the cure or treatment for same. What to expect after surgery and the following physical therapy, if necessary. I haven't had a Dr. call me at home to check after a surgery since 1956. Well, Dr. Dotson did just that. The most polite person. I never felt rushed or had to wait for my appointment. The staff is equally friendly, helpful and efficient. Marie is a doll.

Great Ortho!

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Amazing!!

Wonderful!

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

I could not recommend this Doctor any higher!!! Best bedside manner ever seen in a surgeon and I'm in the business!!

RN

Posted on May 21st, 2016

He was wonderful!!! Very nice and informative, excellent skills and bedside manner, staff was very helpful and efficient.

Thank You!!

Posted on January 8th, 2014

My son played football in high school and broke his ankle and injured his shoulder, Dr. Dotson operated both times and I cannot tell you how caring and gentle he was with my son and his very worried mother during both surgeries, wait time was never long, his office staff was always friendly and helpful, Dr. Dotson always spent the time making us feel comfortable and didn't let us leave until we were comfortable with all aspects of the exams, surgeries and postop care. I will always recommend him to family and friends, Thank you so much Dr. Dotson!

Review for Dr Riico Dotson

Posted on April 25th, 2013

Dr Dotson is by far the best DR and surgeon I've ever dealt with. His care and level of detail surpasses all others. He completed surgery on my shoulder and I could not be happier. Awesome info was given before for surgery prep, great care afterwards, and the recovery was much easier than I ever dreamed it could be. That is attributed to the quality of surgical work he conducted. Everyone else that I know having had this surgery done by other doctors said their level of pain was excruciating and I was a 2 out of 10 with pain. I highly recommend Dr Dotson and owe him a great big THANK YOU for helping me feel so much better and for being so kind throughout the process. BTW, I am a 50 year old man that has had several orthopedic surgeries due to sports injuries.

Dr. Dotson & Staff Exude Excellence!

Posted on December 7th, 2011

I had to wait several weeks for an appointment with Dr. Dotson but it was well worth the wait.His staff is caring and friendly. The wait in his office is always less than 5 minutes. Dr. Dotson was very gentle and caring, explained what was going on with my knee in ways I could understand and followed up, even calling me at home.I cannot say enough good about him and his staff. If you have an orthopedic problem, he is your man!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 17th, 2011

Dr Dotson is an excellent Doctor. He is thorough and the the point.

Posted on May 20th, 2011

Dr.Dotson is an amazing surgeon!He truely cares about your health care needs and your well being.He is so intelligent and really knows what he is doing!I have never met a nicer surgeon.He always greets you with a smile and a warm hand shake.He spends alot of time with you,and really makes you feel comfortable about the care that you are reciving from him!I highly reccomend Dr.Doston for any of your Orthopedic needs.You will not be dissapointed!

Professional, caring, intelligent physician

Posted on March 1st, 2011

I have had many ortho procedures and used many surgeons for various surgeries here in Redding California. Dr. Riico Dotson was by far the best surgeon I've had so far and I would recommended him to everyone. His knowledge far surpassed those of previous physicians and his follow up care was supreme. He actually cares about his work and will see you in follow up for months. He doesn't operate and then pass you off to a PA which was the case with previous surgeons I had used.

very caring, least wait time I've ever had in a doctors office

Posted on January 14th, 2011