A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rik Sen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rik Sen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sen graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Sen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rik S Sen MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rik S. Sen practice?
- Dr. Rik Sen has 8 office locations.
Dr. Rik Sen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ and Jackson, NJ.
See Princeton Radiologists.