A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rika Bajra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rika Bajra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rika Bajra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajra graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Bajra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rika Umeda Bajra MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rika U. Bajra practice?
- Dr. Rika Bajra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rika Bajra practices Family Medicine near Los Altos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Los Altos Family Physicians.