A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rikesh Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rikesh Desai, Family Practitioner, Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rikesh Desai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rikesh Rajendra Desai MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rikesh R. Desai practice?
- Dr. Rikesh Desai has 12 office locations.
Dr. Rikesh Desai practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Maricopa, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians and Phoenix Geriatric Doctors.