A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rikesh Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rikesh Desai, Family Practitioner, Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rikesh Desai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rikesh Rajendra Desai MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rikesh R. Desai practice?
- Dr. Rikesh Desai has 12 office locations.
Dr. Rikesh Desai practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Maricopa, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians and Phoenix Geriatric Doctors.