Good doctor but... show details Good doctor but...
Aug 1st, 2015

Dr. Desai has been my primary for two years. He's a busy doctor (it seems) so wait times can be lengthy. The average amount of time he spent with me is about five minutes, so I don't really feel I could get all of my concerns out. Office staff can be rude and cold, especially when calling for a same day appointment. Nurse practitioners in this office have neglected to return a very important phone calls as well. Overall, the doctor his self is comfortable to see, he's competent and caring, but he is also too busy and his office staff can definitely use an improvement.

Retirred Professional show details Retirred Professional
by D. B. on Jan 12th, 2014

Dr. Desai knocks then enters the room with a big smile and handshake. He is always dressed professionally and has the shiniest shoes of any male Dr. I have seen. He is concerned why you are there and can tell, on some visits, that you are very sick before you even say anything. There are times that he suggests that I see a particular Doctor for an additional opinion. It wasn't really necessary as he was correct with his own diagnosis. I feel very blessed to have found Dr. Desai approximately 5 years ago.

Nov 4th, 2011