A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riki Alcheck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alcheck
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Alcheck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riki Alcheck, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcheck graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Alcheck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riki Beth Alcheck MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Riki B. Alcheck practice?
- Dr. Riki Alcheck has 1 office location.
Dr. Riki Alcheck practices Family Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Primary Care Doctors.