A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riki Alcheck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riki Alcheck, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcheck graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Alcheck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riki Beth Alcheck MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Riki B. Alcheck practice?
- Dr. Riki Alcheck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Riki Alcheck practices Family Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Mountain View Primary Care Doctors.