Learn more about Dr. Rikin Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rikin Patel, Physiatrist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rikin Patel, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rikin J. Patel practice?
Dr. Rikin Patel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pain Medicine near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Morrisville Physiatrists, Morrisville Pain Management Doctors, Morrisville Osteopaths, and Morrisville Surgeons.