A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rikin Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rikin Patel, Physiatrist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rikin Patel, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rikin J Patel DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rikin J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rikin Patel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rikin Patel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Lawrenceville, NJ.