Learn more about Dr. Rikin Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rikin Patel, Physiatrist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rikin Patel, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rikin J Patel DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rikin J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rikin Patel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rikin Patel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Lawrenceville, NJ.