Learn more about Dr. Rikin Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rikin Patel, Physiatrist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rikin Patel, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rikin J Patel DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rikin J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rikin Patel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rikin Patel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Lawrenceville, NJ.