A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rikin Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rikin Patel, Physiatrist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rikin Patel, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rikin J Patel DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rikin J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rikin Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rikin Patel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Morrisville Physiatrists and Morrisville Pain Management Doctors.