Learn more about Dr. Rikki Justice Scoggin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rikki Justice Scoggin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Justice Scoggin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Justice Scoggin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rikki Justice Scoggin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Justice Scoggin graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Justice Scoggin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- Holdenville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rikki Justice Scoggin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rikki Justice Scoggin practice?
- Dr. Rikki Justice Scoggin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rikki Justice Scoggin practices Family Medicine near New Braunfels, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Holdenville, OK.
See New Braunfels Family Physicians.