Learn more about Dr. Rikki Justice Scoggin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rikki Justice Scoggin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Justice Scoggin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Justice Scoggin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rikki Justice Scoggin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Justice Scoggin graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Justice Scoggin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- Holdenville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rikki Justice Scoggin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rikki Justice Scoggin practice?
- Dr. Rikki Justice Scoggin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rikki Justice Scoggin practices Family Medicine near New Braunfels, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Holdenville, OK.
See New Braunfels Family Physicians.