Dr. Riley Greene MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 25th, 2014
Billing Practices Questionable / Office Staff Not Patient Sensitive
I knew Dr. Greene from a previous practice. He is knowledgeable and professional. However, the billing practices need to be audited. Medical is the only place where you will never know how much it costs until after the visit. Not sure how they get away with it. Basically, I went in for a basic office visit (i.e. general body check). My deductible is $35 (for specialist). Then I receive an additional $119 for a wart removal. The original bill was $175 (or so). Normally the wart removal would be under the office visit, but since I was a new patient at his practice, it is standard procedure to charge a new patient fee, but they cannot get away with that through insurance so they separate all the fees out and labeled the wart removal as a surgical procedure (30 seconds – maybe 60 to put a drop of acid on the wart!). Thus, they get away will billing my insurance $175. I called his office to get an explanation and they were almost appalled that I would contest their billing practices. Overall, I still think the doctor is good, but I give the practice poor marks for not responding to my previous emails (disputing the charges) and for not being real friendly when I contested the billing issue. Lastly (the worst!), while I was in the lobby waiting for my appointment, I listened / watched as the receptionist put a patient on hold for a full 5 minutes while she took her time making a personal call.

June 12th, 2014
Fantastic Doctor who is quite engaged with his patients

November 13th, 2013
Receptionist was horrible
I just called to make an appointment and the person on the phone was very rude. Unfortunately I will not be seeing this Dr.

April 19th, 2012
Great experience Dr. Green and staff
Received professional diagnosis and care from Dr. Green.Friendly, courteous staff.I was referred by a nurse in the hospital, and will recommend Dr. Green to everyone.

March 30th, 2012
Janelle saved after 9 other doc's did not know what I had
9 docs, 20k later and ONLY Dr. Greene could save my face and make me feel good again with strange cystic acne/connective etissue disorder on my face. Only 5 months of seeing him...near 100% back to pre-condition.Dr. Greene is a genius in my book

March 12th, 2012
KNOWLEDGEABLE, SUPERB DOCTOR
Generous w/great advice, his time, and even samples if he has them. Friendly, approachable, down-to-earth. Stays up-to-date on all things dermatologic. Very free with great advice on reasonably- priced skin care and cosmetics. I HIGHLY recommend this doctor.

January 29th, 2011
Dr. Greene is the kind of Doctor everyone wants, On time, friendly, polite, SO accurate and thorough with his checking my skin, he found 2 Squamous cell cancers on my leg that I didn't even know I had, everyone else missed them. The surgeries didn't hurt one bit, and healing was quick.Offered suggestions on how to care for my skin, using natural household products.

July 30th, 2009
Very happy w/ Dr. Greene
I would definitely recommend Dr. Greene. He was very caring and professional. Good bedside manner.