Dr. Riley Lloyd MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 14th, 2016
Patient
He is so awesome ! Great bedside manners before and after surgery, very knowledgeable of my illness, most importantly encourage me to live a more healthier life.

May 17th, 2016
I highly recommend Dr Lloyd

March 5th, 2013
BEST dr EVER
I went to Dr Lloyd for the first time yesterday. I've been dealing with thyroid issues (hyp and hashimoto's)for a few years. And my most recent labs have shown i am low Testosterone and Estrogen dominant. I exercise 4x a week doing interval training, weight training and cardio and i haven't lost barley any weight. I also am gluten free and 99% organinc. I eat very healthy. I am spinning my wheels trying to lose weight. I truly believe Dr Lloyd is going to get me on track with my hormones . He acknowledged that i am low testosterone where as other dr's just weren't concerned. I have other Auto immune issues that he recognized. I've been suffering for a long time and i think a change is going to happen with dr Lloyd. His bedside manner was the best i've ever recieved , his knowlegde and compassion were top notch!!! He is a good hour from my house, but I feel i've hit the jack pot with Dr Lloyd and he is worth the drive!!!

August 1st, 2012
Nice man, great practice.
I saw Dr. Llyod at his office at 800 Austin in Evanston. It was my first visit with him and he was really thorough. Just a very nice guy, very personable and asked a lot of questions. He made a lot of recommendations that I found helpful, including a health regimen/detox plan to regulate my hormones. I went in there just to get one thing checked out and I ended up feeling like I got a full assessment. He really took his time and I never felt as though he was rushing through the appointment. I plan on sticking with him from now on as my primary OB/GYN.

September 13th, 2010
Doesn't get any better than this
I have been going to Dr. Lloyd for about ten years. He has provided excellent medical care to me and both my daughters. Both of my daughters had appointments with him before entering college. He still asks how they are even though they are both married and on their own (in other states). His office manager, Ellen is smart, kind and helpful. His nurses are efficient and competent. Once in awhile it takes a little longer than expected to get in to see him (but not usually)--it is ALWAYS worth it when it is your turn because he is patient, answers any and all questions you have, offers "natural" remedies when other kinds of medical options are not really necessary. Yet he also performed a necessary surgery on me and "fixed" the problems. If he ever moved out of the area, I'm not sure how I could find the same quality and type of care.

June 5th, 2009
LOVE THIS DOCTOR
He is the most caring and kind doctor I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. He was there with me in my pregancy 110% of the way. Love him and the staff.

March 26th, 2009
Great Doctor, very comprehensive.