A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riley Rees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riley Rees is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riley Rees, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bedsores (Pressure Ulcer)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rees graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Rees has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riley Rees MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Riley Rees practice?
- Dr. Riley Rees has 4 office locations.
Dr. Riley Rees practices Plastic Surgery near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Chelsea, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.