Learn more about Dr. Riley Rees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riley Rees is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rees
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rees Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riley Rees, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bedsores (Pressure Ulcer)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rees graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Rees has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riley Rees MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Riley Rees practice?
- Dr. Riley Rees has 5 office locations.
Dr. Riley Rees practices Plastic Surgery near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.