Learn more about Dr. Riley Rees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riley Rees is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rees
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rees Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riley Rees, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bedsores (Pressure Ulcer)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rees graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Rees has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riley Rees MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Riley Rees practice?
- Dr. Riley Rees has 5 office locations.
Dr. Riley Rees practices Plastic Surgery near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.