Riley Williams III Is this you?

Have you seen Riley Williams III?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Riley Williams III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2017

Arrogant Dr., AWFULoffice staff

Called office 6x over 1 month to schedule cortisone shot. No calls back. As i tried to express my displeasure with RUDE receptionist she HUNG up on me. Are you kidding me? Im an existing patient. Finally get shot and 3 days later get certified letter from Dr Williams saying he is dropping me as a patient. Arrogant as they come and office team that is rude, nasty and worst ever dealt with. Great doctors in NYC stay far away from this team. More to a Dr then a surgery his team is awful and they lead by his example.

April 25th, 2017

For several years I have had a separated shoulder which does not require any medical treatment to live a normal life. For a few months I have had a pain in my shoulder blade extending up to the base of my neck which caused migraines. I was told by another doctor the surgery would likely help and recommended it. I have had ACL replacement in the past and like most try to avoid surgery so I got a second opinion which was from Dr. Williams. Within 5 minutes Dr Williams identified the problem and touched the exact spot were the source of the issue was which was on the front of my shoulder which I had no idea was causing the issue. In the end he told prescribed physical therapy. This was almost a year ago and since then the issue has gone away and I do not have the pain in my shoulder blade anymore. In addition his staff was extremely friendly. I left forgetting a piece of paper work and the young lady ran to the elevator bank on a separate floor to get it to me.

November 14th, 2016

Everything about the experience was great. Quick, efficient and very helpful staff. Dr. WIlliams immediately inspired confidence. Operation was smooth as was recovery and follow-up. I really haven't had a better professional services experience anywhere else for anything. Totally world-class soup to nuts.

August 25th, 2016

Dr Williams disappears after surgery. Does not respond to emergencies. Has no on call staff. Horrific experience. He is DANGEROUS.

November 13th, 2015

HAPPY PATIENT

Extremely happy with appointment, they called my daughter in and I was not even done completing the forms (normally other doctors offices make you wait at least 30 after you complete the forms to call your name). Very accommodating, staff super friendly!!! Dr. Riley Williams was very professional and explained everything in detail regarding what to expect from operation.

December 14th, 2013

Excellent. I've had two previous surgeries one shoulder. I should have went to him from the start. He found and repaired everything and knew what was going on while other doctors were refusing. Staff is friendly. The wait is not very long (per doctor appointment timeframes). He spends the necessary time with you explaining everything you need to know. Ask questions, he will have an answer. I'm shocked people had bad visits here. I just don't see it. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Williams.

July 22nd, 2013

Great Doctor; Horrible Office Staff

Dr, Williams is a wonderful surgeon. He was able to give me options where other Doctors did not. I believe he has helped me avoid knee replacement for the next several years. His office staff gets a poor rating. I have had several experiences where I left messages for call back which have gone unanswered. I even referred a co-worker to Dr. Williams. This individual never received a call back.

April 3rd, 2013

Poor bedside manner

Aggressive, defensive and unwilling to talk.

March 31st, 2013

Dr. Williams is as arrogant as they come

Dr. Williams performed a surgery on me about 9 weeks ago. Per his instruction, I scheduled a follow up visit for week 7. The night before that appt, his staff called me to inform that he wouldn't be able to see me and rescheduled the appt for a week later. Getting there on time and still in pain, I was put to wait for over 1 hour. When i asked his nurse to see him quickly since i had to go back to work and didn't want to leave without telling the procedure had not yet produced the desired results. She told me that he was with a more important case and couldn't see me anytime soon. I protested asking why had they schedule the appt then?! I insisted to talk with him. As he enters the room, I asked: "dude, what happened?". His answer: "this is not going to work for me" and stormed out of the room. His poor management skills and disregard for patient's pain compounded with poorly trained staff made me ask for my charts and take my case somewhere else. Don't see him. There are much better options in NY.

February 13th, 2013

Terrible follow up

Horrible follow up. Office staff never returns calls and unless you physically go there for an appointment (which it is difficult to get because they don't answer the phone), you will not be able to speak to Dr. Williams.

September 14th, 2012

Worst Dr. Staff I've Ever Experienced

After having surgery, I called and left message asking for help because I was experiencing nausea and vomiting. It took 3 additional calls and staying on the line to get an answer and some help. I had some follow up questions today (4 days after surgery) so I left 2 messages and did not receive a call back. In total, I left 6 messages and got one call back. The directions they give you at discharge is vague and useless.

January 6th, 2012

Don't think about followup

Nice guy until after the surgery. 1 followup visit and don't call back with any questions or issues because they don't want to hear it. I had no issues with the staff but would not go back to HSS despite their reputation of excellent care. Not sure if he does the surgery or the fellow.