A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rim Al-Bezem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rim Al-Bezem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Bezem
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Bezem Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Bezem graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Al-Bezem has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rim Al-Bezem MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rim Al-Bezem practice?
- Dr. Rim Al-Bezem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rim Al-Bezem practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA and Pennington, NJ.