A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rim Al-Bezem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rim Al-Bezem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Bezem
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Bezem Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Bezem graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Al-Bezem has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rim Al-Bezem MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rim Al-Bezem practice?
- Dr. Rim Al-Bezem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rim Al-Bezem practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA and Pennington, NJ.