A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rima Abbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rima Abbas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rima Abbas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Abbas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rima A Abbas MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rima A. Abbas practice?
- Dr. Rima Abbas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rima Abbas practices Family Medicine near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Garden City Family Physicians.