A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rima Bachuwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rima Bachuwa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- C-section (Repeat Cesarean Section)
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Female Infertility
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lichen Sclerosus et Atrophicus
- Male Circumcision
- Pelvic Pain
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachuwa graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Bachuwa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- EMH Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rima Bachuwa MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rima Bachuwa practice?
- Dr. Rima Bachuwa has 1 office location.
Dr. Rima Bachuwa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Westlake, OH.
See Westlake Obstetricians & Gynecologists.