A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rima Chamie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rima Chamie is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rima Chamie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamie graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Chamie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rima Chamie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rima Chamie practice?
- Dr. Rima Chamie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rima Chamie practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.