A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rima Dajani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rima Dajani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dajani graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Dajani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rima Khaled Jamal Dajani MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rima K. Dajani practice?
- Dr. Rima Dajani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rima Dajani practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.