A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rima Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rima Goldman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Goldman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Vallejo Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rima Goldman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rima Goldman practice?
- Dr. Rima Goldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rima Goldman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.