A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rima Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rima Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rima Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rima H Patel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rima H. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rima Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Rima Patel practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.