A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rima Himelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rima Himelstein is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Himelstein
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Himelstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rima Himelstein, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Himelstein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Himelstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rima Herold Himelstein MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rima H. Himelstein practice?
- Dr. Rima Himelstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rima Himelstein practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Chester, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians and Chester Adolescent Specialists.