Learn more about Dr. Rima Himelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rima Himelstein is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Himelstein
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Himelstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rima Himelstein, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Himelstein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Himelstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rima Herold Himelstein MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rima H. Himelstein practice?
- Dr. Rima Himelstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Rima Himelstein practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Chester, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians and Chester Adolescent Specialists.