Learn more about Dr. Rima Himelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rima Himelstein is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Himelstein
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Himelstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rima Himelstein, MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Himelstein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Himelstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rima Herold Himelstein MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rima H. Himelstein practice?
- Dr. Rima Himelstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Rima Himelstein practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Chester, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians and Chester Adolescent Specialists.