A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rima Strassman is Excellent. Dr. Strassman has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rima Strassman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Strassman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Strassman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strassman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rima Strassman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rima L. Strassman practice?
Dr. Rima Strassman practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.