Overall Review

3.4

May 23rd, 2016
after spending over a month going to my primary doctor and taking several different prescriptions and nothing worked, I was sent over to Dr. Zalepuga. and after an initial appointment a decided plan was agreed up- I had the procedure and did have a couple of complications (not his doing) but am now on the road to recovery- I would highly recommend him-

July 9th, 2015
He's horrid!
He's a complete joke. I've been to him for post gallbladder surgery issues. He threw fits because he had to do tests. He didn't really care and wouldn't even tell me what the results were until I basically had to call five times and get an appointment. When I had multiple people tell me what's going on and I told him, he laughed called me a liar and said that all WOMEN complain of pain when there is no pain! His office couldn't keep their paperwork in order or even with them if their lives depended on it. They would lose files within five minutes of having them. His nurses who set up outside appointments couldn't fill out paperwork right so no test would be done. He is a joke who thinks he is always right and the patient (ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE WOMAN) is always wrong! If you are told to see him RUN AWAY!!!!

July 9th, 2014
walked out
After waiting in the office for an hour i decided to walk out. There was only one other patient called in the whole time i was here and i just sat while no one said a word to me. i'm going to find another place to go especially after reading the reviews about the surgery facility.

November 18th, 2011
He does not seem serious about diagnosing your problem. The surgery is dirty and small. The surgery anesthiseologist is rude and unprofessional. I never saw Dr. Zalepuga until the colonoscopy was over. Another older man was in the surgery room. When I asked where the doctor was, I was told "Elvis is in the house."