Learn more about Dr. Rimas Janusonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rimas Janusonis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janusonis
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Janusonis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rimas Janusonis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 43 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Janusonis graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Janusonis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rimas V Janusonis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rimas V. Janusonis practice?
- Dr. Rimas Janusonis has 1 office location.
Dr. Rimas Janusonis practices Family Medicine near Oshkosh, WI.
See Oshkosh Primary Care Doctors.