A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rimas Janusonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rimas Janusonis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 43 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Janusonis graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Janusonis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Janusonis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rimas Janusonis practice?
Dr. Rimas Janusonis practices Family Medicine near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Ripon, WI.
See Oshkosh Family Physicians.