Learn more about Dr. Rimma Pichkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rimma Pichkar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rimma Pichkar, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pichkar graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Pichkar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Richmond University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pichkar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rimma D. Pichkar practice?
Dr. Rimma Pichkar practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.