A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rimma Shaposhnikov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rimma Shaposhnikov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rimma Shaposhnikov, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Fatty Liver
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaposhnikov graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Shaposhnikov has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rimma Shaposhnikov MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rimma Shaposhnikov practice?
- Dr. Rimma Shaposhnikov has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rimma Shaposhnikov practices Gastroenterology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Burbank Gastroenterologists.