A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rimon Bengiamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rimon Bengiamin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bengiamin graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Bengiamin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Community Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rimon N Bengiamin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rimon N. Bengiamin practice?
- Dr. Rimon Bengiamin has 1 office location.
Dr. Rimon Bengiamin practices Emergency Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Emergency Physicians.