Dr. Rimon Issac Is this you?

December 1st, 2011

Great Dr. highly recomended

Great Dr. with excellent bedside manner and extremely good with adjustments - much preferred to a over a chiropractor and then extremely knowledgeable and family practice dr as well

June 30th, 2011

He dropped me like a hot rock !

when I was diagnosed with incurable pain he prescribed Oxycontin and then told me after being my doctor for over twenty years ,That I was no longer his patient . Beat it, see ya later , Your gone ! I have no respect for this strange man ! DO Not See Him !

October 6th, 2008