A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rina Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rina Patel, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Lower Back Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Dr. P D M Medical College.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rina Akxay Patel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rina A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rina Patel has 11 office locations.
Dr. Rina Patel practices Family Medicine near Beaver Dam, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Beaver Dam Family Physicians.