A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rina Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rina Patel, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Lower Back Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Dr. P D M Medical College.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rina Akxay Patel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rina A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rina Patel has 11 office locations.
Dr. Rina Patel practices Family Medicine near Beaver Dam, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Beaver Dam Family Physicians.