A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rina Gandhi-Kulkarni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rina Gandhi-Kulkarni is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gandhi-Kulkarni
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rina Gandhi-Kulkarni, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi-Kulkarni graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Gandhi-Kulkarni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rina Gandhi-Kulkarni BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rina Gandhi-Kulkarni practice?
- Dr. Rina Gandhi-Kulkarni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rina Gandhi-Kulkarni practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.