A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rina Kapadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rina Kapadia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapadia graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Kapadia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rina Anil Kapadia MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rina A. Kapadia practice?
- Dr. Rina Kapadia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rina Kapadia practices Internal Medicine near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NJ and Old Bridge, NJ.
See Denville Internists.