A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rina Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rina Patel is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rina Patel, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Patel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rina A Patel MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rina A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rina Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rina Patel practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, WI and Grafton, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.