Dr. Rina Shinn Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rina Shinn?

Not qualified to do the job

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Three years after my breast lift and implants, they still look awful and I am ashamed of how I look. I was not seeking perfection, just to not have my breast sag and to look fuller. I wish I would have done my research and had them done by a real plastic surgeon. My breasts are now horribly scarred from the lift. My nipples actually turned black, and she tried to keep them on and from rotting. Her "methods" are less than garage variety butchery. Please do not let this person do your breast and definately not a nipple/breast lift.

Do Your Research!

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Please take your time to research this doctor. She is a board certified general surgeon, not certified in any other field. It doesn't matter how many organizations she belongs too, it does not make her qualified. Each time I would go in, there would be new staff, to include nurses and front office. This says something about her managment skills.

NOT A BOARD CERTIFIED COSMETIC SURGEON!

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Excellent staff. However, I wish I would have done my research before going to see Dr. Shinn. She is not a Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon or Plastic Surgeon. I have had to see another doctor to have them fix my implants. Do your research. She says she is a member of the Association of Breast Surgeons and Association of Cosmetic Surgery, but all she has done is pay the annual due to become a member so she can hang the certificate on the wall. DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Posted on April 9th, 2014

Dr. Shinn was very abrasive and aggressive in giving me my treatment. I was not given any instructions for care and developed infections. The staff is great but feel that Dr. Shinn didn't really know what she was doing.

Posted on April 13th, 2017