A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rinaa Punglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Punglia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Punglia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rinaa Punglia, MD, MPH is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Punglia graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Punglia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rinaa S Punglia MD and MPH is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rinaa S. Punglia practice?
- Dr. Rinaa Punglia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rinaa Punglia practices Radiation Oncology near Londonderry, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Londonderry Radiation Oncologists.