A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rinaa Punglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Punglia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Punglia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rinaa Punglia, MD, MPH is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Punglia graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Punglia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rinaa S Punglia MD and MPH is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rinaa S. Punglia practice?
- Dr. Rinaa Punglia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rinaa Punglia practices Radiation Oncology near Londonderry, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Londonderry Radiation Oncologists.