A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rinaa Punglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rinaa Punglia, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Punglia graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Punglia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Punglia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans